We're bringing you all information and news about Pottermore. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
Since the beginning of the beta period, the Pottermore Insider informed us of a beta survey that would be given out to all the beta testers to complete. Today, we were informed that the beta survey is now available to fill-out.
The survey, which can be taken at this link, is comprised of 29 easy questions about Pottermore. It asks your opinion on things such as the Moments and JK Rowling’s insight. All questions have multiple answers that you can choose. It is designed the same way as the feedback forms.
Here are the 29 questions:
1. Has Pottermore encourage you to read or re-read the Harry Potter books?
2. What do you think about discovering interactions and collecting items within the Moments?
3. Throughout Pottermore, there’s lots to read. What do you think of the writing?
4. Do you enjoy exploring Pottermore?
5. Do you think you were given enough Galleons?
6. What do you think about the house points?
7. What do you think of Potions?
8. I want to play Wizard’s Duel so I can: (choose one)
9. Do you enjoy visiting your common room and spending time in the Great Hall?
10. What do you think about the Comments feature?
11. What do you think about the Friends feature?
12. What is your favorite Pottermore chapter?
13. What are your favorite things about Pottermore? Please select between three and seven options? (from a 25-option list)
14. Have you noticed the Sony logo on Pottermore?
15. How do you think the relationship between Pottermore and Sony works?
16. What impact does the relationship between Pottermore and Sony have on your overall impression of Sony?
17. Knowing that Sony is partnering with Pottermore, please indicated the extent to which you agree that Sony is…
18. Which of the following e-Readers do you own?
19. Your age…
20. Please select your preferred site language…
21. How long have you had access to Pottermore?
22. How many Pottermore users are there in your household?
23. How would you describe Pottermore?
24. How often do you return to Pottermore?
25. Once you’ve logged on, how long do you usually spend on Pottermore?
26. I visit the: (Pottermore Insider, Pottermore twitter, JK Rowling Youtube page, Pottermore Facebook page)
27. Would you recommend this site to others?
28. Did you experience any bugs while exploring Pottermore?
29. Is there anything else you want the Pottermore team to know about your experience?
Some of the questions may seem odd, like 14-18 (??!!), but we think that if the Pottermore team really understands the feedback, the site will improve to a much better site.